Mobile Menu - OpenMobile Menu - Closed


Passport Applications

We may be able to help you expedite your passport application in an emergency, report lost passports and monitor overseas travel restrictions. To request assistance, please call my district office at 773-267-5926 or send me an email here

For general questions regarding the State Department's Bureau of Consular Affairs passport services, see the State Department's Frequently Asked Questions about Passports web page.


The following information is for immigrants. Please contact my office for assistance with any questions or problems you may have.